Toraypef® masters the science of form and feel and re-engineers interiors with the next generation of foams.
New ToraSoft™ foams are up to 70 percent softer than previous generations of Toray foams.
Manufactured with Toraypef's® advanced, proprietary
soft-touch polyolefin resin systems, ToraSoft™ foams create luxurious ultrasoft lightweight finished products with precise edges and exceptional compressive rebound.
ToraSoft™ foams are the new industry standard for automotive OEMs, molders, and
laminators who want to uphold a vehicle's brand value and drive home a message of
quality and performance.
Additional features of ToraSoft™ foams
• Ideal for vacuum forming, compression and low pressure molding, and hand wrapped applications
• Meets all industry standards for low temperatures
• Forms beautifully with exceptionally tight radii
• Superior compression set resistance, tensile and tear strength, and thermal stability properties
• Uses include instrument panels, seamless airbags, door panels, and other interior trim components
• Reduced scrap during production
• Promotes cleaner manufacturing environment no release agents needed
• Lightweight composite meets vehicle weight-reduction needs
• Utilizes existing processing equipment
Download the ToraSoft™ Brochure for more information.
Like all Toraypef® foams, ToraSoft™ is available in a thickness range of 1.0 mm to 6.0 mm and in a
variety of colors, densities, and widths. Toraypef® can custom formulate foams to meet specific needs.
For a sample of ToraSoft™, please contact us at 888.TORAYPEF or email us at email@example.com!